There are a few guidelines that apply to your dog’s stay, including a weight limit (no more than 35 pounds), a dog fee per room, arrangements to be made for housekeeping service, and the need for your dog to be on a leash at all times. For the comfort of our guests, we ask that you keep your dog quiet at all times. When you make your reservation, you will receive information with more specifics about your dog’s stay. We look forward to having you and your dog with us!
- Please register your dog prior to checking into your room. A $125, non-refundable, dog fee per room will be assessed during your stay for The Inn.
- Housekeeping service should be set for when your pet will not be present in the room; otherwise you will not receive housekeeping service.
- Your dog is required to be on a leash at all times.
- Your dog may not be left unattended in a room.
- While it is fine for your dog to accompany you through the hotel lobby or any other public areas, Health Department regulations require your dog not to remain in those areas.
- To ensure that other guests of the hotel are not inconvenienced by noise, we ask that you keep your dog quiet at all times. In the event that our Security Department is asked to contact you more than once as the result of your dog making noise, we will assist you in making arrangements for your dog to stay at an offsite boarding facility for the remainder of your visit.
- The hotel, parent company, agents, and staff will not be responsible for any liability involving your dog with respect to property damages, injuries, or any other incident.