To make your round an enjoyable experience, Sea Island Golf Club is committed to reasonable Pace of Play expectations for all members and guests, in accordance with the following policies:
- Please play ready golf.
- To enhance your experience, along with pace of play, please keep appropriate tee selection in mind.
- We require rounds to be played in 4 hours 20 minutes or faster.
- Please keep up with the group in front of you and allow faster groups to play through.
Should you fall out of position, a staff member monitoring the course will ask you to improve your position.
- If any group, after two warnings, does not return to an appropriate position in a reasonable time, we will ask you to skip to a position on the course that puts your group back in position.
- Sea Island caddies are expected to help with the pace of play guidelines.