- Director of Nike Golf Performance—Swoosh Advisory Staff
- Golf Digest Professional Advisor
- Golf Digest one of the 50 Best Golf-Fitness Trainers in America
- 20 years’ experience as a trainer on the PGA TOUR
- Titleist Performance Institute founding advisor
- Titleist Performance Institute Hall of Fame inaugural class – 2019
Randy Myers joined Sea Island Resorts as Director of Fitness in 2005, having previously served as Director of Fitness and Personal Training at PGA National Resort & Spa since 1992. Myers' Masters thesis topic, "A strength training and flexibility program for recreational golfers," helped establish the standards for golf exercise conditioning. His articles have been featured in Sports Illustrated
, Golf Digest
, and on PGATOUR.com and authored Fit for Life Fit for Golf
. He works closely with twelve PGA TOUR players as well as many college golf teams such as Clemson, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, East Carolina, and South Florida. Myers' students have won more than 100 tournaments on Nationwide, LPGA, and PGA Tour.
PGA TOUR Students:
Davis Love III, Lucas Glover, Jonathan Byrd, Charles Howell III, Zach Johnson, Chris Kirk, David Toms, Brendon deJonge, Brian Harman, Luke Gutherie, Justin Leonard, and Billy Horschel.