Learn the 6 "stock" shots–putt, chip, pitch, bunker shot, approach shots, and drives–that you need to start playing this game, and zone in on your shots that need the most work. You will also learn how to hit each shot off various lies and in various conditions. Reinforce the fundamentals learned with more time to practice!
- Hour 1 & 2 Learn the fundamentals of chipping, pitching and full swing on the range
- Hour 3 Learn the fundamentals of putting, bunker and full swing on the range
- Hour 4 Play 3 holes on the course
- Hour 5 & 6 Work on shots that need the most work, decided on by you and your instructor after Day 1.
- Hour 7 & 8 Play up to 7 holes and/or practice for various on-course situations
- Warm up and stretching tips, with longevity in mind
- Overview of golf clubs and etiquette used on the course
- How to hold the club and set up routine for various shots
- Shots on and around the greens: Putting, Chipping, Pitching and Bunker (more in depth, work on more different lies and conditions)
- Getting iron and hybrid shots in the air to advance the ball
- Swinging longer driving clubs
- Video summary of what you worked on, sent to your e-mail
- Combine what you have learned and take it to the course! Play a few holes with the pro. Learn what shots to hit in different situations, where to drive the golf cart, rules and how to keep score! Learn helpful tips on how to save time and keep up with the group.