The Crab Maison and Toast Points have been on the menu for years, and for good reason!
1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
1 teaspoon Shallots, minced
1 tablespoon Capers, minced
1 teaspoon Parsley, chopped
1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
1 can Crab Meat
Salt (to taste)
White Pepper (to taste)
1 cup Clarified Butter
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, except the crab meat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place crab meat in a separate bowl and add the Maison dressing to desired consistency.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Cut the crust off the bread and slice in half.
- Cut each half cut at an angle.
- Place them on a tray with a roasting rack and brush both sides of the bread with clarified butter.
- Put in the oven for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow toast points to cool before eating.